Monday 13 February 2017

Happy Valentines Day Greetings SMS And Quotes

This Valentine’s Day is extra special because I get to celebrate it with the most caring and handsome man that ever walked on Earth! Happy Valentine’s Day to my one and only đŸ™‚ XOXO
Your arms have held me at my weakest, your eyes have seen me at my worst, and your heart has loved me through the darkest of times. I’m so thankful for you and the love we share! – valentine day wishes for girlfriend
Also, Read my post on Happy Valentines Day SMS : http://www.diwaliwishesandsms.com/2016/11/valentine-day-sms-2017.html
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you” by A. A. Milne –
To love without condition, to talk without intention, listen without judging, to give without reason and to care without expectation. – art of true relationship – valentine day wishes for hubby
 The greatest thing you will ever learn in this world is to love and to be loved in return. Thank you honey for coming into my life. Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you! valentines day wishes for husband
 If you live to a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. – Winnie the Pooh – valentines day greetings
 “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” By A. A. Mine – valentines day wishes,
Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away;and all the things I want to say can find no voice. – valentines day wishes for family
Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.
I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. – awesome valentines day wishes
valentines day images

“Patience with others is Love, patience with self is Hope, patience with God is Faith.”
“Fate is never fair. You are caught in a current much stronger than you are; struggle against it and you’ll drown not just yourself but those who try to save you. Swim with it. and you’ll survive” – valentines day wishes for wife
Love is eating burnt toast and lumpy graving with a big smile.
True friends are hard to find, because the best ones are already mine! I love my Friends. Happy Valentine’s Day.
I just love you and keep loving you for alwaysLife’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved. – By Victor Hugo
How are you doing today, my friend? I hope all goes well. Know that you are cherished.
It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” – Vladimir Nabokov -valentine day wishes to girlfriend
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”
My Heart and my Head are atWAR and I’m stuck in the middleand don’t know which side I’m on. – wishes of valentine day
The moment you came into my life, i discovered myself once again. You made me a better person and changed my life for good. Thanks for being with me forever. – best valentines day wishes
They say, romantic love is similar to mental illness. I say, if this illness gives me a companion like you for life, it’s always welcome. Happy Valentine’s Day my dear!
While your smile lifts my heart, your hugs cure my soul… and knowing you are mine..well that’s a whole other story. That’s our love story. Wish you a great Valentine’s Day.
One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry. – valentines day wishes to boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment